REGISTRATION NUMBER: 1987/001222/06
The reference, in this Manual, to any information in addition to that specifically required in terms of Section 51 of PAIA does not create any right or entitlement (contractual or otherwise) to receive such information, other than in terms of PAIA.
CONTACT DETAILS OF ANSYS: SECTION 51(1) (a) OF PAIA
Postal Address: P O Box 95361, Waterkloof, 0145
Street Address: 140 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Technopark, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa,
Tel. No: (012) 749 1800
Fax. No: (012) 665 2767
Head of Ansys: Mr AR van der Watt
Designated Information Official: Ms E Bielich
E- Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESCRIPTION OF GUIDE REFERRED TO IN SECTION 10: SECTION 51(1)(b)
A Guide has been compiled in terms of Section 10 of PAIA. It contains information required by a person wishing to exercise any right, contemplated by PAIA.
The Guide is available for inspection, inter alia, at the office of the Human Rights Commission at 29 Princess of Wales Terrace, cnr York and St. Andrews Street, Parktown, and on its website at www. sahrc.org.za.
THE LATEST NOTICE IN TERMS OF SECTION 52(2) (IF ANY):
At this stage no notice(s) has/have been published on the categories of records that are automatically available without a person having to request access in terms of PAIA.
RECORDS AVAILABLE IN TERMS OF OTHER LEGISLATION: SECTION 51(1)(d)
Records available in terms of other legislation are as follows:
- Labour Relations Act, 66 of 1995;
- Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998;
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act, 75 of 1997;
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Disease Act, 130 of 1993;
- Companies Act, 71 of 2008;
- Unemployment Insurance Act, 63 of 2001;
- Value Added Tax Act, 89 of 1991;
- Income Tax Act, 58 of 1962;
- Skills Development Act, 9 of 1999.
SUBJECTS AND CATEGORIES OF RECORDS HELD BY ANSYS: SECTION 51(1)(e)
- COMPANIES ACT RECORDS
- Documents of incorporation;
- Memorandum of Incorporation;
- Minutes of Board of Directors meetings;
- Records relating to the appointment of directors, auditors, public officer and other officers;
- Share Register and other statutory registers.
- FINANCIAL RECORDS
- Annual Financial Statements;
- Tax Returns;
- Accounting Records;
- Banking Records
- Bank Statements;
- Electronic banking records
- Asset Register;
- Rental Agreements;
- INCOME TAX RECORDS
- PAYE Records;
- Documents issued to employees for income tax purposes;
- Records of payments made to SARS on behalf of employees;
- All other statutory compliances:
- Skills Development Levies;
- Workmen’s Compensation.
- PERSONNEL DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS
- Employment contracts;
- Employment Equity Plan;
- Medical Aid records;
- Pension Fund records;
- Disciplinary records;
- Salary records;
- SETA records;
- Disciplinary code;
- Leave records;
- Training records;
- Training Manuals.
DETAIL ON HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST FOR ACCESS – SECTION 51(e)
- Requests for access to records held by Ansys must be made on the request form that is available from the SAHRC website (www.sahrc.org.za) or the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development (www.doj.gov.za). For the convenience of requestors, a copy of these form is included in this Manual as Form C.
- The requester must complete Form C and submit this form together with a request fee, to the Designated Information Official of Ansys.
- The form must be submitted at the above address, fax number, or electronic mail address
- The form must:
- provide sufficient particulars to enable the Designated Information Official to identify the record/s requested and to identify the requester;
- indicate which form of access is required;
- specify a postal address or fax number of the requester in the Republic,
- identify the right that the requester is seeking to exercise or protect;
- provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right;
- if in addition to a written reply, the requester wishes to be informed of the decision on the request in any other manner, to state that manner and the necessary particulars to be informed in the other manner;
- if the request is made on behalf of another person, to submit proof of the capacity in which the requester is making the request, to the reasonable satisfaction of Ansys.
- If a requestor does not use Form C, the request may be rejected for lack of procedural compliance, refused (if sufficient information is not provided, or otherwise) or delayed.
- The Designated Information Official shall notify the requester (other than a personal requester) of the prescribed fee (if any) before further processing the request. The requester may lodge an internal appeal or an application to Court against the tender or payment of the request fee.
- The Designated Information Official will evaluate and consider the request in terms of the provisions of PAIA, will make a decision on the request and notify the requester in the required form.
- If the request is granted then a further access fee must be paid for the reproduction and the search and preparation, and for any time that has exceeded the prescribed hours to search and prepare the record for disclosure.